locked Re: New Subscription Options

Nightowl >8#

Frances wrote:>>However, I now see that Mark has put in a link to the archive (In box) on this Beta page right under the heading Group Information! Perhaps I will revamp mine to include a link in this area too!<<

Warning: That isn't always a link to the group.io group. In his case, yes, it is. But it's actually the link that you can add to your Groups description as a website link. In his case, it's his group. But if you check out mine:

https://groups.io/org/groupsio/MMsanctuary

Group Information

You'll see that the link is NOT to MMSanctuary, but to my Yahoo Crusade Blog. So you have to put in the link that you want to be there in that space in description of group. Understand?

Hope that helps!

Brenda