locked Re: Separate Admin Menu options from member menu options #suggestion

Mike,

I have my main group and subgroup settings for "members visible" Set to
"subscribers". I need for all members to be able to see the complete
members list for each group/subgroup they are a part of.

Unless I am missing something, there is currently no way for the normal
non mod/owner subscriber to get to/view the members list.
Confirmed in my test group (shalstest@). This appears to be a bug or oversight, and should be reported to support@groups.io so that it gets entered into the issue tracking system.

In the past when that option was set to "Subscribers" non-mods could see a Members item in the left hand column. It produced a table with fewer columns than the version visible to moderators.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/Group_Help
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum