locked Re: Replying to messages

Judy F.

Mark, I hate to keep referring to Yahoo Groups, but since that’s my only example…….. Maybe we are talking about two different things.

I view all of my messages in Outlook, but I click the ‘reply via web post’ option at the bottom of the message and actually reply on the group.  When I click Reply, I have the option to show history and I delete everything except the most recent message (to this specific message).  It allows me to reply at the top so when someone reads my reply, they see it first and don’t have to hunt for it further down in the message.

Since on the beta group, I am replying directly from Outlook, my reply is always at the top.  Note I have Outlook set to reply at the top.  I’m sure you are wondering why I do it one way in Yahoo and another here.  The reason I do is because I don’t have the options at the bottom of each message here in groups.io that I do in Yahoo Groups.

Also while I’m thinking about it, at some point will we have a cc and a bcc option in messages?  Also, would like to have an option to reply to sender only and not have it go to the group.

Thanks,

Judy F.

SW Florida - USA