locked Re: about contacting the mod of a group

Ronaldo,

We could configure it to point back to groups.io, and have it use our webmail client to send a message to the owners. But you'd still have to log into groups.io to do that. Would that be better than what's there now?

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 5:38 PM, ro-esp <ro-esp@...> wrote:
 markf@corp.groups.io  sendis:

- Addition of groupname+owner@groups.io address in email footers (actually
happened Tuesday afternoon).

I can see the "contact group-owner" button, but when I click it my computer asks me to configure that email-program that I never use. That is very unpractical. If I'm using webmail, especially when I'm on someone else's computer, I want to send messages from my webmail.

Would that be possible/programmable?

and wouldn't it be more honest to call it "contact the moderator(s)"

                                     groetjes, Ronaldo

--
http://www.esperanto..net  http://www.moneyasdebt.net