locked Re: Mute topic w/o logging in #suggestion

Frances

Sorry, Shal, it turns out only Rochelle's message was incorrect on my iPhone.

Subject line is

Re: Mute topic w/o logging in

Message 10789

I can't see the full headers on my iPhone but other messages are behaving correctly. I am on my way home later today and can only check on my Mac computer then.

I don't know whether it was a member momentary blip or something else. I'll double-check later on my home computer.

Frances

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 21, 2016, at 1:51 AM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

Francis,

I could not respond to this message to the group through Reply in email
on my iPhone (latest iOS), only to the author of the message.

Just that message, or any Groups.io message?

If they all misbehave (in groups that are set to Reply To Group) on that device that would imply that the email UI in your iPhone does not respect the Reply-To: header field, which is how Groups.io (and Y!Groups, and other list services) direct replies to the list.

I think I recall hearing this complaint against some mobile devices before.

Does your email UI support examining the full message header (view full header, view source, or something like that)? If so you can verify whether the message had a Reply-To field, as all messages from Groups.io should.

An error?

I'd say so. But which kind is still murky.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/Group_Help
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum