locked Re: Separate Admin Menu options from member menu options #suggestion

Mike Fay <mikefay8888@...>

Upfront, I am new to groups.io and am still in the process of moving my yahoo group and a dozen or so subgroups to .io.

So maybe I am missing something, but I assume that before the change to separate the Admin functions under the new tab that there

was a "members" tab showing in the regular subscriber menu options. I have my main group and subgroup settings for "members visible"

Set to "subscribers". I need for all members to be able to see the complete members list for each group/subgroup they are a part of.

Unless I am missing something, there is currently no way for the normal non mod/owner subscriber to get to/view the members list.