locked Re: Replying to messages

First I should explain I'm using Full Message View on the group page. For me, Reply just opened a reply below the link to reply and left the rest of the page. I think that's good. I like the plain text/html option, but wonder if the switch might be to the right of the "Reply" link to save space and make it faster to find.

I suppose the easiest way to add quoted text is just to copy and paste. I like to use the greater-than sign to show quoted text in plain text messages.

I'll see if there are any issues after I hit Send.

Dano