locked Re: Moderator notice when subscriber's email bounces #suggestion

ro-esp

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 02:09 am, Shal Farley wrote:

Mark,

As a moderator I wish I could elect to receive email notification when a subscriber is moved to the Bouncing list.
Yes, of course we want to be notified when members are not receiving the group-mails

And maybe also (again) if they transition from Bouncing to Bounced.
Is there a difference? If so can someone explain it?

and while we're at it, what are "absolute time" and "relative time" that you guys spoke about a week ago?

groetjes, Ronaldo