From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 1:25 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Replying to messages

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Hilary Syddall <dragonsteeluk@...> wrote:

a comment from my husband (who joined my group),

"Don't reckon much of the way 'Reply' moves to the top of the page, so's you can't see your reply box, but that may just be a linux thing.

Took me awhile to figure out what was being referred to, because I didn't think it was doing that in the first place. But, I was wrong. Clicking reply definitely jumped you to the top of the page. I did some hunting around and was able to fix it. So, hitting Reply no longer scrolls to the top of the page. I thought about having it automatically scroll a bit up to make sure the reply box is in view, which I can do, but I'm not sure that's best. Please let me know what you think.