locked Re: keep history available for members who left #suggestion

Maria

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 04:05 pm, J_catlady wrote:
On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 01:09 pm, Shal Farley wrote:
the idea of keeping a list of Former Members

LOVE this idea. It would be really convenient, with all the info that Shal outlines here. I would like, however, to be able to cull (remove members from) that list if and when it starts to bog down (or other reasons).

 As do I, especially if it ties in to what Mark mentioned in the mid year roadmap:

https://groups.io/g/beta/message/8656?p=,,,20,1,0,0

"Ability to deactivate members instead of removing them"

Maria