locked Re: FBL turned on for aol.com members

Shal et al,

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

I haven't heard from any, and haven't seen the "Dear John" message you send them, but if it doesn't I think it should make very clear that your action was taken at AOL's request - that AOL told Groups.io that he/she (the unsubscribed person) had marked group messages as spam.

Here's the notification. Please let me know if you have suggestions for improvements:

Hello,

Because you have marked one or more messages from {{.Group.Emai}} as spam, you have been automatically removed from the group. You will receive no more emails from that group. If this was a mistake, you can resume your subscription within the next 3 days by clicking the following link:

{{Resub Link}}

Groups.io offers several options for controlling how much and what types of emails to receive. See this Help Center article for more information:

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team