locked Re: Replying to messages

Judy,

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:03 PM, J. Faulkner <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:

Also, I always want my replies to be at the top of the message.  If there are numerous replies, it gets confusing where the latest reply is if it’s at the bottom..

Are you referring to viewing a message thread, where the newer messages are at the bottom? You can re-sort it so that the newest messages are at the top, but clicking the little 1->9 arrow next to 'Date' in the top right of the page. Unfortunately, you'll have to do that for every thread right now, but it's on the todo list to have it remember your setting.