locked Re: FBL turned on for aol.com members

Mark,

I don't know what the upshot is here, and what we should do in general regarding our AOL members. I just sent you an email this morning (I also cc'd Shal, since we'd been discussing this in GMF and it was getting complicated) showing that messages between my group's +owner address and a pending AOL member, *in both directions*, were not getting through. Since this incident (and similar ones) I have started to advise my group members not to use an AOL address for Groups.io groups. Do you have any better advice? I don't really understand what you've implemented and how it will affect AOL members at this point. I also have a couple of AOL members who still have not taken the advice and who are showing intermittent email delivery failures...

Thanks.