locked Question from one of my members:

weebeequilting <weebee.1@...>

I received this message this morning from one of my members:

I am not sure if others are experiencing this but it appears that after a Microsoft Edge update a while back I can no longer click on a message item in the posted Emails and jump to that item.  I must scroll down.  Don't know why, possibly a setting was changed in my program.

I wrote back and asked him to identify the device he is using.  He wrote back and said:  I am using a PC Windows 10.  It used to work with my PC I don't know what changed.

Is there any information I can pass along to him regarding this change?  Thanks.

Janice B

AZ