locked Re: Change presentation for Subgroups #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I'd actually go a step further and have subgroups that one is subscribed to shown similarly to the example I posted from BleepingComputer.

Things hidden under controls simply don't often get attention.  Subgroups still remain substantially buried.

The above being said, this is still a significant improvement.  I also agree with Maria that the groups one is subscribed to should "bubble to the top of the list" rather than those one is not subscribed to.
--
Brian