locked add (or substitute) "removed" noticed in addition to (or instead of) "banned"

It seems there's no automatic notice feature for when someone is removed from a group, only when they're banned. I think members are going to be removed far more often than they're going to be banned.

Could the "banned" notice be changed to go out when someone is simply removed? (The "banned" noticed could stay, but would seem to be seldom used anyway, so this could be a simple substitution.)