locked Re: Change presentation for Subgroups #suggestion

Hi All,

I just pushed a first pass at a Subgroups page. It's a new sidebar menu item. Subgroups are sorted by name and the ones you're not subscribed to are shown first. The page doesn't infinite scroll yet, but will like the others when I'm done with it. Please let me know what you think.

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 9:18 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Maria,

             What you say makes perfect sense if you have that many subgroups.  It would be interesting, though far more coding work [which I'm not proposing, by the way], to do something like if there are 5 or fewer subgroups just present them sans the need for a button or link and if more present the link that would reveal them.

              The button, link, alone would be enough to greatly increase general user recognition of the presence/existence of subgroups.  That would be fine as far as I'm concerned.

               Fifty subgroups of a single group suggests to me that you really have more than one group that you're bundling under one very general umbrella group.
--
Brian