locked Re: Separate Admin Menu options from member menu options #suggestion

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 05:26 am, HR Tech wrote:

Even before the re-organization of the admin menu items, I was feeling that we need a quicker way to get to:

1- pending messages

2- pending members

Absolutely. It was borderline before, but four clicks I'd call unacceptable. I like the idea of pulling "pending" stuff out, even more than just out of "Admin." It already took THREE clicks to get to pending members.