locked Re: Separate Admin Menu options from member menu options #suggestion

Maria

These would be my suggestions:

1- Have an indicator next to "admin" to indicate pending activity - or pull out of there pending messages/members as that is stuff we tend to every day/ every hour...

2- Have the system remember if the admin expands the menu so that he/she doesn't have to repeat the expand each time. So, if you like the options always viewable you can have them that way because it remembers that you do..?

Otherwise, I do like that it's cleaner and that those items are separate from the user /member items. Less confusing.

I just think that if the system could keep it open for you when you expand it, that would be better - or at minimum to treat "pending" stuff differently as that's stuff we go to multiple times x day or hour.

Maria