From: Feathered Leader [mailto:featheredleader@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:10 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Re: Replying to messages

Hillary's Husband said:>>"Don't reckon much of the way 'Reply' moves to the top of the page, so's you can't see your reply box, but that may just be a linux thing.<<

No, that's not a linux thing. It happens with everyone, but maybe once Mark gets the auto quoting working it will jump us to the bottom and into the reply box instead of up to the top of the page.

Hilary's husband wrote:>>And hitting return gives me two lines worth of space, not one. So I have to backspace a line to tidy things up."<<

That's this stupid editor. ;) Wordpress did it too, and I hated it.Suz hated it too, because she had to clean up all the spaces for me since she was the editor. ;)

If you want a single space, you have to hit Shift-Enter, instead of enter. But no matter what I do, I always screw it up and have bunches of spaces I have to clean up after typing each line.

I wish that there was a way to default to single space with enter, but that's something else to ask Mark down the line...and believe me, I will. Meantime, if you want single spaces, always hit Shift-Enter together and you'll get them.

Brenda