locked Re: Beta end projection?

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 4:50 AM, choicer27yrs via Groups.io <choicer27yrs@...> wrote:

I have been following this group for quite a while but just joined so I could ask a question. Is there a projection for when the beta period for groups.io will end? I believe there are quite a few Yahoo users who are planning to move their activity here but who are waiting for the time when groups.io is out of beta test.

I don't have a hard date yet, but my guess is it'll be in September. That'll mark 2 years of being in beta, which I think is long enough. :-)

The biggest remaining item is the Enterprise version, which I hope to finish soon. When we leave beta, I'll probably change the name of this group. And I will turn on recurring payments (right now, if you sign up for a premium plan, you're only charged the initial $10, even if the plan has a recurring monthly charge). But really, not much will change in terms of how I or the service work.

Cheers,