locked Bugs or Suggestions? #suggestion #bug

Nightowl >8#

Hi Mark,

A couple of questions or suggestions.

When replying to a message on the website, after replying, I'm switched to the last post in the Archive, not the message I just replied to.

Is that a bug, or do I need to make a suggestion to return us to current post being replied to? So far I have managed to get back there by hitting back several times, but it would be nice to be able to stay put and continue to reply to posts in order without having to do that every time.

Subject Lines:

I thought it was stated that we could edit Subject lines, but I haven't been able to. My husband JohnF  thinks it is only editable by the creator of the original first post of the thread? Is that true? If so, how would I say, edit or add a hashtag to that thread? Should I copy the post into another reply box and change the subject/hashtag there?

And default Message View:

I might be wrong, but didn't you say that if we went into a default message view, that it would be remembered and stay in that order during our session? Mine isn't. Or is that something you haven't implemented yet?

Thanks,

Brenda