locked Re: Change presentation for Subgroups #suggestion

Maria

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 07:25 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
To each his or her own on the final design, and that could be fleshed out.  I'd rather see the top list, with each subgroup having a single line that clearly indicates its current "new message" status if you're logged in.

Just by way of explanation, the reason I don't feel the top list will work for groups like ours is that we have over 50 subgroups. So putting the link and recent activity on top of the main group topics would essentially bury the main group's topics view/ messages view page. It would create a subgroups list plastered on top of the main topics list when you have groups with many subgroups.

Thats the reason I think a separate subgroups menu item would work better and be cleaner design-wise.

Maria