locked Re: Change presentation for Subgroups #suggestion

Maria

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 05:36 am, HR Tech wrote:
Perhaps it's worth thinking about separating what are admin menu options and what are the group options

At minimum I think it's worth revisiting the order of the menu items in the owner/mods view.

We currently have options that are not visible to members intermixed with options that are.

I'd put all the member viewable options on top and the admin only on the bottom. Preferably in an Admin top menu with sub-menu choices.

(sorry for fragmented thoughts!)

Maria