locked Re: Change presentation for Subgroups #suggestion

Maria

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 10:33 pm, Shal Farley wrote:
I was addressing what I think would be Mark's same question (#10632): how do mods/owners see the members' version if it has the same name as the existing Subgroups button.

 Could one idea perhaps be that on the menu the admin/owner options are listed under an ADMIN menu that then has sub-menu items? So that even if there are 2 possibly similar menu items (member directory or subgroup directory) the admin version by similar name (but with different content) would be located as a sub-menu item of an ADMIN menu?

Perhaps it's worth thinking about separating what are admin menu options and what are the group options. Also as a reminder to the owner as to what he/she sees and what members see as well as a way to shorten the menu in to 2 sections?

Maria