locked Re: Change presentation for Subgroups #suggestion

Maria

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 05:48 pm, Shal Farley wrote:
This would be another case where group mods/owners (for whom there is already a Subgroups item in the left column) would see something substantially different than what a plain member sees. As with the Members list idea, this could be overcome with a "View As Member" control for the mods/owners.

I am envisioning a sub-group menu item that is more of a "subgroup directory/listing" not a place to do admin work as the current subgroup menu item for mods/owners is.

What I mean is just a page where all subgroups of the parent group are listed, with descriptions, with info, and with links on how to join or how to view.

Maria