locked Re: Replying to messages

On Thursday, January 22, 2015, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:
Hilary's husband wrote:>>And hitting return gives me two lines worth of space, not one. So I have to backspace a line to tidy things up."<<

That's this stupid editor. ;) Wordpress did it too, and I hated it.Suz hated it too, because she had to clean up all the spaces for me since she was the editor. ;)

It's an artifact of HTML, where a return is treated as a paragraph break. You can always switch to plaintext for your reply, if you're not going to be including any formatting. Use the drop down selector at the bottom right of the reply box to switch to plain text. At some point I'll make that a preference you can set.

MarkĀ