locked Re: Add Ability to Add Pictures to Databases #suggestion

Seconded. Right now we can add links, and my group members are using that to try to post their cats' photos. But links aren't working anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2016, at 9:23 AM, HR Tech via Groups.io <m.conway11@...> wrote:

It occurred to me that if we had the ability to add pictures to databases that we could replicate the needs mentioned in the previous post re: member directory.

And we could make it therefore totally separate from one's profile info.

If we can add pictures to a database, we can create custom directories with fields for very specific info that would be useful.

I imagine this would be useful to others too - like if there is a group about pets people could upload pics of their pet with data about age/breed etc...

Maybe this is easier at this time than the directory and separate custom profile info.. for now.

We could totally work this out with a database that allows users to upload pics.

Thanks!

Maria