locked Add Ability to Add Pictures to Databases #suggestion

Maria

It occurred to me that if we had the ability to add pictures to databases that we could replicate the needs mentioned in the previous post re: member directory.

And we could make it therefore totally separate from one's profile info.

If we can add pictures to a database, we can create custom directories with fields for very specific info that would be useful.

I imagine this would be useful to others too - like if there is a group about pets people could upload pics of their pet with data about age/breed etc...

Maybe this is easier at this time than the directory and separate custom profile info.. for now.

We could totally work this out with a database that allows users to upload pics.

Thanks!

Maria