locked Messages with the same Topic

weebeequilting <weebee.1@...>

I know this has been discussed before and I did a search and read the related messages.  This is what is confusing me...When I reply to messages, I almost always use the reply function of my email client.  It appears ONLY my messages are posting as a separate Topic which is requiring me to Merge them.  I just ran a test and replied via my email client--it posted as a separate topic and then replied again directly from the group and that one ended up within the original Topic.  I would really like to not have to log in to reply and also would like to not have to merge messages.  I use Outlook on a Windows 10 computer.  Thanks for any sage advice.  Messages on my group are not moderated.

Janice B

AZ