locked files,,, needs to open in new window.

Ro

In my cat group, we like to compare testing from current to previous (we dont really do spreadsheets).   If I open a file, it takes me away from my group page to the file.  I cant open a second file without opening a NEW groups.io page to my group, and going back into files, and opening a second file.  And if I wanted to open a third and compare it, I have to repeat this whole tedious process.  And nope, I dont want to download all these files to my personal computer to be able to look at them in open windows.

So this could all be solved if the files opened in a new window, or at least the option to do so.  currently, its very frustrating.

Ro