locked Re: don't figleaf email addresses in private replies #suggestion

Maria,

Thanks, you're absolutely correct. I never even tested this. I just assumed it would be figleafed in a private response as well. It's not.

This actually solves a lot of the problem that I'd thought was there. If someone wants to send someone else an email address, they can do it in a private response. But I'm still glad that Mark plans to make figleafing optional. I think it would still be useful to be able to post an email address onlist, for all those plumber recommendations.:-)