locked Re: don't figleaf email addresses in private replies #suggestion

Maria

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 08:35 pm, J_catlady wrote:
This suggestion is that until the figleaf optional setting is implemented, and perhaps even afterwards, email addresses not be figleafed in private responses. I realize the figleaf would probably have to be removed after the person hits the "private" button (I'm not sure at what point in the process the figleafing occurs in the first place), but this would make it easier for people to communicate email addresses to each other (for plumbers, each other, or whoever) without anybody worrying that they reach the archives.

Hi J

I just tested sending a private reply to another test member and in that reply I included an email address ( plumber example) and in the recipients inbox it was not figleafed.

Where are you seeing emails - that are included in the body of the text -fig-leafed in a private reply?

I can test more if that helps.

Maria