locked Re: Link Color Change (Status Change) when new messages have been added to an existing topic

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Mark,

           Thanks.  There are times when it gets confusing when, for whatever reason, something I've never noticed before catches my attention.  The threads still "bubble up" to the top of the list in descending order of last post entered on a thread, with a count increment, so I definitely know that something's been added.

--
Brian