locked Link Color Change (Status Change) when new messages have been added to an existing topic

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Hello All,

          I could swear that the link for a given thread used to turn from "the visited color" back to "the unvisited color" as new messages got tacked on to an existing thread as well as the message count being incremented.  On my system unvisited links are blue and visited ones are gray for Groups.io.

          That color change as new posts come in is no longer happening, and I could be completely mistaken that it did, but would like confirmation of whether it ever did or has always been this way.

           If that's switched I'd consider it a bug, but some might consider it a feature.  If it hasn't switched then carry on.

--
Brian