locked Re: Threads -> Topics?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Brenda,

        You wrote, "But because of who I am, and because so many Yahoo users depend on me to help them understand this place, I have to catch up no matter how far I was behind."

        You need to start thinking about how you read rather than getting in high dudgeon when someone points out just exactly how you read.  This is not my problem, but yours, and you are rude about it and always go off in a huff if someone calls you on it.

         Groups.io is not all about you, for any you, and you consistently seem to believe that your concerns can and should trump those of all others.  You also repeatedly blow in after decisions are long settled and seem to believe that they deserve revisitation because they don't suit you.

         There's nothing personal in the above and I'm not the only one picking up on this.  You really need to consider, and very carefully, how you present yourself here.

--
Brian