locked Re: Changes to beta@ to reduce traffic

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I have to second J's concerns here.   From the perspective of a vendor-customer relationship, which Groups.io maintains with users, it is critical that they understand the difference between "turning to the community of users" for help versus employing the vendor's official communication mechanisms.

Believe it or not, I think that Microsoft has done a good job in how they've clearly identified the difference between their official support channels and the extensive assistance available through their user community forums.

--
Brian