locked Re: New Subscription Options

Frances

Well, I am okay with advanced options.
But I really don’t want to lose the possibility of First Message Only.
Very appealing to many.

Frances

On Jan 22 15, at 10:41 PM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:

Shal....

I'm really struggling to understand any of these descriptions. And if I can't understand them, many Yahoo Groups users won't either.

So I have a suggestion:

Give us simple options and advanced options.

Under simple options, use these concepts:

Individual messages
Daily Digest
Special Notices
No Mail

Under Advanced options:

The things you and Mark are describing about muted and followed stuff. That way, people like me who want to collect the messages in e-mail, but read them live on the site, can do it simply, and easily.

I had to have John read both Mark's post and yours on this, and still don't completely understand them. There needs to be a simplified manner, at least at first. Then maybe a help page somewhere to further explain the advanced options.

Brenda