locked Re: Special messages

Marlin47

On 1/22/2015 9:50 PM, Feathered Leader wrote:

Alternate idea:

Instead of forcing a member to receive mail if he/she chooses No Mail, how about having a place under NO MAIL that requires them to give an e-mail address that works to the owner so that if they need to contact them, they can.

Brenda

_._,_._,_

For the life of me, I still cannot figure out why a group owner would be concerned if a member is on "no mail".

I would vote for making it not possible for an owner to even know if a member is on no mail, I cannot figure out why it is any of the owner's business.

Marlin