locked Re: question

Cherrill <cdjamieson@...>

thank you for your reply.
I have changed the settings on the group to private archives.

I have 3 computers, the hairdos are cut off on all 3 including the Apple.  To my knowledge, my screens are not zoomed, however, hopefully anyone else looking at our home page will be able to see it all.

Cherrill

On Oct 17, 2014, at 9:19 AM, Linda <lin.zine@...> wrote:

Hi Cherrill,
Publicly viewable Archives can be seen by the public-at-large.  If you want to confine viewing to the members of your group, you will have to show that you understand that the decision is irrevocable.
A cover photo at 900 x 300 will fit correctly IF you do not have your screen zoomed to make it easier to read.  In other words, the photo will not adjust to the adjustment you make for your individual viewing habits.  Try zooming out and you will not have the hairdos cut off.Hope that helps,
Linda

P.S.  Please use more specific words for you Subject.  "Question" doesn't help at all.  Thanks.