locked Re: formatting bar disappears in some cases when editing a post #bug

Nightowl >8#

J_catlady wrote:>>It seems though that if someone replies to a plain text message (as I did in response to yours), their reply automatically becomes plain text, too - which I had no idea was happening (all I knew was that formatting options weren't visible for my reply). So I think that at least a word is in order to allay the confusion that I experienced.<<

Absolutely. Replying to a differently formatted post should not change your default choice. That's something like "always use my defaulted posting setting" or something like that. Maybe Mark can implement that.

Brenda