locked Re: formatting bar disappears in some cases when editing a post #bug

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 12:31 pm, Nightowl >8# wrote:
I don't use HTML and wouldn't want it to change on me because I edit something

It seems though that if someone replies to a plain text message (as I did in response to yours), their reply automatically becomes plain text, too - which I had no idea was happening (all I knew was that formatting options weren't visible for my reply). So I think that at least a word is in order to allay the confusion that I experienced.

It's dumb to buy smart water.