locked Re: New Subscription Options

Duane

" Inbox will be what you would get sent to you in email if your Email Delivery setting was set to Individual Messages (regardless of what your Email Delivery setting actually is)."

So anything that would be delivered (or not) under these circumstances would also be delivered (or not) according to actual delivery settings (individual/digest/special/none)? In other words, what we see in the Inbox view may or may not be sent via email depending on our individual delivery settings. (I tend to use the web only, but I know many prefer to use email when possible.)

Possibly adding a "Cancel" button on the subscription settings page would be useful if someone changes their mind?