locked formatting bar disappears in some cases when editing a post #bug

Mark,

I brought this up before, and you were unable to reproduce it, and afterwards I was unable to reproduce it and thought i'd been imagining it. But it just happened again this morning. I have no idea which exact circumstances are causing it, but it is definitely happening. In editing my last post  (which will be my message just prior to this one), I wanted to highlight the word "EDIT" in yellow, as I usually do. But the whole formatting bar had disappeared and I couldn't do it. Again, as the last time I reported this, the top of the screen had only the banner about "Please be considerate in the number of edits you make." No formatting bar.

It's dumb to buy smart water.