locked Re: Calendar is live

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 9:04 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I noticed this morning that when I look at an event, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to get back to the place in the Calendar that I was looking at.  It may be because I'm owner.  I have to click on Calendar again, then click forward to where I was, if another month/week, etc.

I just fixed the breadcrumbs (links at the top of the page), so that at least they're a little consistent. Clicking the calendar doesn't get you back to the specific date you were looking at yet, I'll add that to the todo list.