locked Re: "all posts by this member" ordered by "relevance" #bug

Mark,

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 12:02 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:

I've removed the Relevance sort and Collapse Threads option for now. But you can definitely make the argument that they should be there when adding a search term.

I just saw that. Posts are crossing. :-)

I do like the idea of the combined search term with posterid. The problem was that the results were all screwy without a search term.

It's dumb to buy smart water.