locked Re: "all posts by this member" ordered by "relevance" #bug

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 6:47 AM, J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I didn't check that out. In general, I'm not sure what the "collapse threads" feature was meant to be applied to. I thought it was a brilliant idea on Mark's part but I understood it only to apply to search results. "All posts by this member" is inherently different from a list of search results (for one thing, you would never order it by relevance).

All posts by this member is implemented as a search filter. Which means you can then include a search term with it and search within all posts by the member.

I've removed the Relevance sort and Collapse Threads option for now. But you can definitely make the argument that they should be there when adding a search term.