locked Re: Send To Me (a candidate for the More menu) #suggestion

Maria,

In our group, if one want's to "save" a past post in order to refer to
it one can bookmark it in one's browser.
I don't follow your logic here. Are you saying that members are prohibited from electing to receive individual messages, or prohibited from keeping them? If not, they get to save the past post in an email folder. And they can reply to it from there.

That's no different from what I've proposed (if the feature is limited to the term of one's membership). The only difference is whether the member received the message when first posted or received it later.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum