locked Re: "all posts by this member" ordered by "relevance" #bug

(p.s. FWIW: Something went really wrong after I hit "reply to group" on that. At first it hung for about 15 seconds (or more? time is stretched when waiting for things like this), with the task bar about a quarter of the way through. After awhile I hit "send" again. It seemed to make a little progress, and then took me back to "my groups." After I clicked on "beta," I found that the message had posted.)

It's dumb to buy smart water.