locked Re: problem: edited date wipes out date posted #suggestion

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 06:18 am, Duane wrote:
believe this was done to minimize the impact on mobile users by "combining" the Edited button/icon and the posted date/time.

It was done after I (and others?) complained that the "Edited" badge was too prominent. I liked the solution of moving it down to the bottom with the rest of the basic info. But I didn't realize at the time, because I was looking at one individual message rather than the list, that the original posted dates are now missing in that location. I find that very bothersome.

It's dumb to buy smart water.